Alan Paine Country Collection
Dunswell Ladies Waterproof Coat
A seriously stylish and versatile waterproof jacket suitable for on and off the field. This highly technical waterproof jacket is crafted from a high quality robust cotton rich outer fabric.
• Waterproof & Breathable 15000 Mm / 25000 Mvp.
• Durable Waterproof Membrane Specially Created For Alan Paine Under The AP EX Name.
• Inside Collar Trimmed With Alcantara.
• Articulated Sleeve & Action Back To Aid Movement.
• Detachable Adjustable Peak Hood.
• Adjustable Draw Cord.
• Two Cartridge Pockets With Eyelet Drainage Holes.
• Two Hand-warmer Pockets.
• Anti-wicking Strip Hem.
• Waterproof Windbreaker Cuffs.
• Two Internal Secure Pockets.
• 53%Cotton 32%Polyester 15%Nylon.
• Zips Inside To Accommodate Alan Paine Aylsham Waistcoat.
• TWO YEAR GUARANTEE.
Very well made - would highly recommend. Disappointing though that the country of manufacture wasn’t on any of the labels.
I was looking at this coat on the website for a while. I am so happy I decided to order because it’s got everything what I needed! It’s beautifully fitted, lovely colour and material, warm enough to fulfil autumn and winter needs ?? lots of pockets make it really practical and perfect for walks and shooting, there is space for everything there. The waist drawstring allows modelling it into a feminine, flattering shape. The sleeves have perfect length, I add leats struggle with this bit, they are usually to short for me. And I love the detachable hood too. It fits true to size. This coat is my new country outfits staple and will be worn a lot!
Brilliant coat perfect for all the weather Mull can throw at me!
I love my new jacket! Such good quality and every feature is well thought through.
this is my second Dunswell coat the first one I purchased 10 years ago, I still wear it but I wanted a newer one so now I have one for best and one for mucking around in the garden! Its the best out there and very stylish.